Saturday, September 3, 2016

Update

The lack of updates from my side has several reasons:

The most important one is a light novel, i stumbled upon. It really draws me in, and i can't focus on my own story until i finished reading it. (Really inspiring! I consider it MUCH better then my own writing.)


The other reason is an occupation in my RL, that takes up a good chunk of what previously was my free time. The releasing of new chapters will most probably be unsteady and much slower in the coming 6 months. But i will continue it slowly, after i finished reading "Dungeon Games" (in the link).



That aside, i'm very thankful to everyone who participated in the votes. It gives me a good understanding on how you are experiencing my work. It makes me want to continue. ^_^

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of character did Argos have?

What was needed to bring Argos down?

How should slavery be handled in the world?

How should the dungeon advance in the near future?

Haw scarce should magic be in the world?

What Name should the Dungeon get in the future?

Should the Protagonist remember his past?