Friday, April 28, 2017

Chapter 20 release!

Hi everyone!

Her's the latest chapter, enjoy:


I added the "Lords Powers" as a separate section. It's accessible through the "state of the dungeon" page. I hope this finally covers all the dungeons aspects. Tell me if something's missing.

Also, the Compendium got updated. ;)

P.S.: In case you didn't know: The pics you find in the chapters should almost always have a link to a site with more information about the shown character/creature/etc... Feel free to notify me, if there are links that are not working properly.

P.P.S.: And since I was asked about it, here some new pall for you to vote on. :)

)------------------------------------------------(

After this chapter I want to try out something.

Recently, I found myself interested in the site "anonkun.com", and I'm thinking about continuing my story there. Don't worry, though - this blog will stay the way it is, and will get the latest chapters, character descriptions, and the like (whitsh will be announced on reddit, as before). But if you want to participate in the story more and leave your mark on it's development (which the site "annonkun" is made for, due to its interactive-storytelling setup) I hereby invite you to participate.

That said, it may take a short while until I continue "Living dungeon". To not mess up to much, I want to start a new short-living story "Frontier of Nowhere", for the simple purpose of getting used to annonkun's environment and possibilities. If I happen to be satisfied with the process, "Living Dungeon" will get it's continuation there. If not, I'll continue it on my blog here.

For all you interested, here's my profile on anonkun! It contains a list of my stories there.
I also encourage you to check the highly rich catalog of stories from other people. There are some really well-written ones! (Even if most of them are "smut"...)

Let's see where this will lead us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of character did Argos have?

What was needed to bring Argos down?

How should slavery be handled in the world?

How should the dungeon advance in the near future?

Haw scarce should magic be in the world?

What Name should the Dungeon get in the future?

Should the Protagonist remember his past?