Wednesday, July 18, 2018

R.I.P. - "Living Dungeon"

After long consideration and several tries to continue this quest I finally decided to leave it be. I could go into detail why it's not working for me anymore, but to sum it up: I made it to damn complicated! It kills all the fun I had with it in the beginning. It was interesting to make it realistic enough to probably make a video game of it, but over time it became to much for me since it's NOT a video game and all the micromanagement stuff needs to be done by ME ...
With that said, sorry for everyone who had fun reading it. But now you at least know that there won't be another chapter (In case you where waiting).
PS:     "R.I.P. - 'Living Dungeon' ... I had a good time with you and learned a shit-ton about writing and I pledge to not repeat the same mistakes I did with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of character did Argos have?

What was needed to bring Argos down?

How should slavery be handled in the world?

How should the dungeon advance in the near future?

Haw scarce should magic be in the world?

What Name should the Dungeon get in the future?

Should the Protagonist remember his past?