Friday, July 22, 2016

More then nothing ...

Hi folks.

The work on my Kitchen is almost done (everything seems to take longer then expected.), but now other personal stuff occurred. Sometimes i wish, people would just leave me alone for a few ... months ... or so. But "Real-Live" is there, and it has the urge to constantly stress me out.

But that doesn't mean, that i don't have anything to offer you this week:

During the writing of the next chapter, I stumbled upon a problem. There is something that needs to be sorted out, before continuing, as it will greatly influence the further development of the story. This is, why i give you just half of a chapter this time:

Chapter 10a (No heading yet)


Please read my comments at the end of the page, and help me determine, how the story should proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of character did Argos have?

What was needed to bring Argos down?

How should slavery be handled in the world?

How should the dungeon advance in the near future?

Haw scarce should magic be in the world?

What Name should the Dungeon get in the future?

Should the Protagonist remember his past?