Monday, July 11, 2016

My kitchen demands attention ...

Hey, guys.

This Week, there are massive renovation being done in my kitchen, and i will spend most of my free time on that. This means, there will most probably be no new chapter until at least somewhere next week.

Also, a funny fact:

I have recently tried out the MMORPG "Tree of savior", and was very surprised about the fact, that one of the starting towns is named after one of my Characters, "Orsha". Its even written in exact the same way! What a coincidence ...

I wish all of my readers a relaxing week, without any stress.

-------------------------

Update 18.07.16:

Finally found some time to write today, but it didn't last for long. I really can't say when the next chapter will be finished, as the work in my kitchen is far from being finished.

Also a funny fact:
I recently tried out the game "Tree of Savior" with a friend, and was really surprised, when i found out that one of the starting Cities is called "Orsha"! I would really like top ask the developers, how they came up with the name. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of character did Argos have?

What was needed to bring Argos down?

How should slavery be handled in the world?

How should the dungeon advance in the near future?

Haw scarce should magic be in the world?

What Name should the Dungeon get in the future?

Should the Protagonist remember his past?